Hello, My name is Joe.
But he does NOT work in a button factory…Unless we are talking about my button factory….pause.
Ladies, meet Joe Manganiello. You may know him as the hunky werewolf, “Alcide” from the current season of True Blood. I Just felt like sharing a little bit of eye candy with my lady friends on this lovely Humpday.
His IMDB trivia facts add to his ‘Hubba Hubba’ factor. If only he weren’t an actor, he would be perfect!…
– Height 6′ 5″ (1.96 m)
– Graduated with a degree in drama from Carnegie Mellon University.
– Wrote, directed, and starred in a movie made for extra credit in his Chemistry class in which all of his friends starred.
– Was a Varsity football player until a knee injury sidelined him before recovering and lettering in both basketball and volleyball.
– Used to spend his summers on Peaks Island, Maine.
– Used to get paid to dress up like Captain Morgan at bars in Pittsburgh.
– Traveled the world as a roadie for the rock band ‘Goldfinger’ and sang backup vocals on the song “Wasted”, from their album “Disconnection Notice”. He also sang back up for ‘The Used’ on their song “Hospital” from “Lies for the Liars”.
– Has been skydiving with the Army’s parachute team the “Golden Knights”.
– Used to shovel sand and gravel off of a truck and do demolitions for a construction company.